Everyone's General Thoughts about the Trip


Opportunity of a lifetime. - Brandon, 9th

It was an exhilarating experience- Arthur,12th

The trip was amazing. The Blue Man Group can really rock the house. -Jonathan H, 12th

Chicago was absolutely amazing! This trip will always be something I remember. The most fun I've done in my high school career. - Austin Davis 12th

I would do it again if I could in a heartbeat. -Dillon C, 12th 

I don't have a favorite part because I enjoyed the entire trip and everything we did, including the Windy City and it has to offer. - Savannah T, 12th

This was definitely a once and a lifetime opportunity and I enjoyed every little thing we did!! I would have to say this was a great last spring break while in high school. -Emily Boyd 12th 

This may have been my last big trip with the band, but I will gladly say that this was the best. I will always remember the fun we had and the accomplishments we made. -Johnathan Brandon 12th

I swear I was made for the city! I had so much fun! -Patience R. 11th

This was the first time I have been this far out of state and I would love to go back -Jessie B. 9th   

My favorite part was when we went to Medieval Times and we created #makecollinthequeen - Collin C. 9th

The trip was very fun, and had lots of things that we got to do. -Sebastian Y. 9th


 The trip was a great experience and a much better way to spend spring break than at home. -Garret W. 11th

This trip was honestly the highlight of my year (so far, I think) -Alyssa T. 10th



The trip was nice. The Gangster tour was pretty interesting. It has a pretty interesting history, so I would definitely go back- Christopher D. 9th

Chicago was amazing, a trip like no other. Hope that future band kids get opportunities like this. - Marshall 11th

Be it the number of attractions or the history behind them, Chicago excelled in providing an interesting and unique experience that I am sure will be matched by all future trips our excellent sponsors prepare.  - Zack, 10th

 I am so grateful that I got to see my band family's hard work pay off and have some fun along the
way. - Dalton W. Alumni  

 It was a long ride up there but I had a great time-Keith 10th


It was cool-Madyson 10th

Blue man group was amazingly lit and it was definitely worth the money but only two things I didn't like about the trip is late nights when we got there and then having to wake up early in the morning and the drive up there.~Katelyn M. 9th 

It's been real, it's been fun, and it's been real fun! I've absolutely enjoyed every second of this trip! Until next time Chicago!! - Rayvin Callaway 10th



This trip was even better than Atlanta. Best part was the food! -Sara Tipton 12th

Chicago, "land of the smelly onions" tall buildings, lots of people, always something interesting to do- Brad Tipton


Chicago was an amazing well-planned trip that I hope many more get to experience in the future. We had so many cool and educational experiences to be remembered for a lifetime. April Brandon and Brianna Brandon




This was my first time in Chicago and it was amazing. Everything we did was so much fun. However, my favorite part was watching the kids have fun and make memories. So proud of their performance and behavior on this trip. I love my band family! - Denise York


Best band trip of my career!  So much fun, the kids did everything that they were supposed to do. They represented our school and our community VERY well, and performed their hearts out. I couldn't have asked for more! - Brian York



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Trip - Lincoln Park Zoo

Day 2